We are prepping for another exciting STEM challenge and need your help.....and trash!
Please send in the following by Monday, 1/27/14 to help make our project a success:
- paper towel rolls (empty)
- toilet paper rolls (empty)
- wrapping paper rolls (empty)
- insulation tubing (see example by clicking here)
- small cardboard boxes and/or box lids (empty)
- empty egg cartons (paper or styrofoam)
We can't wait to show you the incredible inventions your STEM students create with these thrown-out goodies!
Miss Weinstein & Mrs. Petlak